ANNUAL OIL HEATING SYSTEM TUNE-UPS
Did you know that having an annual tune-up performed on your heating system can save you up to 10% on your annual fuel costs? Your annual heating system tune-up is part of your service plan coverage. Our experienced, reliable technicians check and clean out all parts of your heating system to ensure that each part is working as it should. Tune-ups can be scheduled all year ’round. Call us to schedule yours and begin saving on your energy costs today!
Our tune-up consists of our “Top Ten” system check-up which includes the following steps:
- Change nozzle and flush fuel line.
- Check primary control and safety timing.
- Clean or change oil filter.
- Oil and check burner fan, fan motor, and shaft bearings. Adjust drive belt if necessary.
- Check smoke pipe and chimney base.
- Check air filters and replace if necessary.
- Check fuel pump, clean strainer, and check pump pressure. Check bellows if applicable.
- Check and inspect transformer voltage.
- Check and clean firing assembly.
- Check furnace draft for proper operation.
In addition, during your annual tune-up, our technicians will perform these steps:
- Test and adjust the oil burner for maximum efficiency using Bacharach testing equipment.
- Inspect the combustion chamber.
- Check oil tank and lines where accessible.